- "Series Stupid": Various fiddly bits added to the lockwork to keep the pistol from discharging should you drop it from seven feet up in such a way that it lands muzzle-first on concrete. Termed "Series 80" by Colt or "Series II" by Kimber.
- "The Jammer": Full-length guide rod.
- "Lesser Manglers": Forward cocking serrations.
- "Greater Mangler": Accessory rail.
- "Marshmallow Impersonating Metal": Metal Injection Molding, aka MIM.
Never let it be said that gunsmiths are timid about having opinions on various topics...