Saturday, December 09, 2006

Politics: I'm almost sad to see her go...

Disagree with her politics all you want, you have to admit that soon-to-be-ex-Representative Cynthia "Slugger" McKinney (Moonbat-GA) brought a level of comic relief to Washington of the kind not seen since the perpetual loser American League Senators moved to Minneapolis.

As a final pratfall, she has introduced a bill to impeach the President. The bill has less than zero chance of passing, but should please her ailing sugar-cane harvest buddy Fidel to no end. It is, after all, the thought that counts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally gonna miss her, and I'm sure the GOP will, too. She was a free walking, talking, 3D campaign ad!

I'm sure the Capitol PD are having a high-5 party right about now.

I hope the racial quota establishment will find a high profile spokesperson job for her.

Anonymous said...

She'll be back in time for the next election cycle.

Regards,
Rabbit.

Anonymous said...

Not I. I happy that that wack job of a politician is gone gone gone. Between her father trying to pull a knife on the Georgia house floor and her antics she has embarressed all of Georgia as much as Carter.