Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Blog Stuff: Blech.

I am feeling wretched today; I woke up wracked with stomach cramps and a vicious round of the dry heaves. What a way to start a day! I choked down some tomato soup (The World's Greatest Comfort Food), gave it all up for a bad thing and crawled back into bed. I just woke up again, just in time to go to work, so my creative output for the morn is going to be a fat zilch. Plus, I'm still all knotted up such that I can barely stand up straight without making piteous whimpering noises. This is gonna be a great day! (And by "great", I mean "sucks big rocks up off the ground".)

Since I haven't typed anything worth reading today, go check out frequent commenter Bonnie's new blog, Squeaky Wheel Seeks Grease. It's worth it for the title alone. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better, soon. Hangovers only last a few hours, ya know...

(ducks withering fire)

;^)

Bonnie said...

Stomach problems are the worst...I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks for the shout-out! :-)

Anonymous said...

If you can dig up some ginger or a bay leaf, they're among the few "natural" cures for nausea I know that actually do sometimes work.

Rustmeister said...

And I thought my day started out sucky when some van parked in the Motorcycles Only parking spot.

Hope it passes quickly.