Thursday, August 09, 2007

Busy day...

1. Drop clothes off.

2. Run by bank.

3. Go to Office Despot or somesuch joint and get them to package and ship three live steel swords without freaking or going into some hoplophobic faint.

4. Stop by McScrooge's and see if they've finally managed to score any Ruination.

5. Pick up clothes.

6. Slave to the grind. Maybe finish the MAS-49/56 thing without it reading like stereo instructions, maybe just write for fun on one of the old Macs.

7. Park my butt in a chair on the porch and lose myself in the adventures of Miles Vorkosigan.

8. Watch sun set.

9. Feel all content and productive.



We'll see how much of that list I can get checked off. ;)
(Note to self: Remember to eat a meal in there somewhere.)

6 comments:

Carteach said...

Great, another book series I'll have to start on one day.

I have a 'Far horizons' staring at me, and an old Silverberg book I stumbled across, and there's probably at least one Pratchett novel I've missed, and since schools starting it's time for the yearly re-read of Atlas Shrugged.... and..... and....

Oh, Shazbat

Anonymous said...

belonephobia.

Kevin said...

It's been my experience that when I pick up a Vorkosigan novel I don't get a lot accomplished for quite a while.

Mark said...

"1. Drop clothes off.

2. Run by bank."

.... must be fun bein' a bank teller in your burg.

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

Carteach said...

http://mal-fits.blogspot.com/

Here's something that could suck up a few hours of your day!
Of course, you get a pocket sized fire starting laser out of the deal.

Anonymous said...

Miles Vorkosigan - one of my all-time-favorites.