Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Here they are, seeking good homes...


Left to right are the Dark Ages sword, swept-hilt rapier, and Gothic bastard sword. They all include scabbards and have never been sharpened or sparred with. The rapier includes a belt and an elaborate buckled frog. Like I said before, $150/ea or $400 takes the trio, plus actual shipping costs.

(If all you're used to is stainless flea market swords and United Cutlery movie swords, you will be amazed at how light, well-balanced, and fast these are. The sword on the right, despite a 36" blade, weighs less than three pounds and balances about 2.5" forward of the guard.)

Tamslick AT a o l DOT com with questions.

EDIT: Sold pending funds.

8 comments:

7.62x54r said...

So what caliber are they? Sorry, couldn't help myself.

JeanC said...

Le serious droooooll!

Assrot said...

Nice. I'd love to add those to my collection but I just spen $2500.00 on guns for my C&R collection last month. The wife says I need to cool it for awhile. If you still have them in a month or so, I'll cosider buying all three. Do you have scabbards for all three?

Tracy said...

Arrogant bastard, too.

Feanaro said...

I'd love buy the bastard but I gave up on Medieval Longsword combat(anyone interested should buy "Fighting with the German Longsword") to focus on shooting.

NotClauswitz said...

The swept-hilt rapier has been an inspiration since grade-school and probably why I took fencing in College - but I just got a White Oak SR upper and dies are on the way...damn!

Anonymous said...

I'll take all three. Let me know what we need to do to complete the transaction.

Tim said...

Are they all gone?