Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another eclectic day at the ripping office...

Another random handful of CDs, and they don't come much more random...
  • Iron Maiden, Live After Death
  • The Moody Blues, The Other Side Of Life
  • Moby, Ambient
  • Army Of Lovers, Massive Luxury Overdose
  • Mötley Crüe, Dr. Feelgood
  • Ministry, The Land Of Rape And Honey
  • New Order, Republic
  • Cathexis, Exempli Gratia
  • Led Zeppelin, the fourth album
  • k.d. lang, Ingenue
  • Information Society, Hack
  • Love And Rockets, Love And Rockets
With well over a week's worth of music on the external HDD now, there's a better than even chance that if I play the music on "shuffle", I'm going to say "Wow! I haven't heard that song in ages!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be sure to back up your entire music library after you're done ripping. I, personally, have several external drives and have multiple copies of my music (along with other personal files) as backup in case anything happens to the one drive that's in use.

Anonymous said...

A knife, a fork, a bottle, and a cork; that's the way to spell New York.

I got that from Information Society, and I've kept that clever nugget since.

Less said...

Iron Maiden, Live After Death

This is one of my faves!!

AlanDP said...

I've been digitizing a bunch of 80s & 90s era cassettes lately. Not up to the sound quality of CDs, but still it's been a trip back in time. I still need to create backups, because it's a little more tedious than ripping CDs, but it's worth it, to me.