Thursday, July 03, 2008

I'm answering emails, does it show?

In case you were wondering at the lack of posts.

In other news, I went outside for a cigarette, came back in and sat down to resume typing. Some minutes later, I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked down and this horrendous, gigantic, green and yellow and black furry caterpillar had just crested my left boob and was continuing upwards. Towards my face.

I was a bit... um... startled.

The cats may not reappear for a while.

It may be another couple hours until I put up another post. In the meantime, visit Robert's shiny new blog, Blackfork.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just write that down as your Cardio for the day.

Tam said...

Yeah, I pretty much achieved target heart rate there.

On the upside, it's good to know I don't have any weak spots in any cerebral blood vessels, 'cause they just got pressure-tested.

John Hardin said...

Are you going to put the caterpillar in a jar and name him "Proof Round"?

Tam said...

I put him in the commode and named him Namor, the Sub-Mariner.

Isaac Coverstone said...

Wow, even invertebrates can't stay away from them...

You know, if the caterpillar had been a ninja, goblin, or zombie, you'd be dead right now. Gotta work on your spatial awareness.

Anonymous said...

Them caterpillars sure know how to live, don't they?

Robert Langham said...

Thanks for the Tamalanche! And Happy 4th of July to you and the damn cats!