Monday, July 21, 2008

Things to do today:

1) Mail a musket.
2) Restock the supply of Gnaw Bone. (Don't believe the idjits at ratebeer.com; I heart Gnaw Bone.) Preferably do this via bike to test out my awesome new luggage rack.
3) Write. A post about my fun weekend for here, and Mac stuff for LowEndMac.
4) Keep reading Hannibal.

Hm. I should probably squeeze some food-type substance in there someplace... Oh! The deli at Marsh is now selling little packs of sliced hard salami and provolone, all in the same zippy pouch! Add some bread and you're rollin' for lunch. Yum!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for making me even more hungry than I already was :) Now to try and scrounge up some food-type items to gnaw on.

Rob K said...

Have you been to Gnaw Bone yet? You have to go sometime, since you like the beer so well.

Anonymous said...

I lurved Hannibal. But then Dr lecter is my hero. Not in a people-eating kind of way.

Rob K said...

"Not in a people-eating kind of way."

Uh-huh. I'm still not going on a plane ride over the Andes with you, Og.

CGHill said...

And that's what's wrong with America: so few people put "Mail a musket" at the top of their to-do list.

Anonymous said...

Rob, I've heard you're kinda chewy anyway. Word verification: Chefzmrj

Tam said...

Og,

Yeah, the people-eating part squicks me out some, but I'm oddly comfortable with most of the rest.

Anonymous said...

We all love vengeance, don't we? the point of Hannibal is that the vengeance is so... delicious. (sic)

If it were possible to instill the fear of being eaten into nasty people, it would be worth having Dr Lecter around.

Anonymous said...

I'm embarrassed to say that until just this moment I thought the first item on the lost said "Mail a muskrat". Which is a damned fine practical joke. And I was quite envious of it. But now I'm very pleased to think that I can use it, since you haven't.

Carl H said...

"Preferably do this via bike to test out my awesome new luggage rack."

Nice rack, Tam. I'm just saying.