Friday, March 27, 2009

Lucky, lucky, lucky...


Some lucky dude in Italy has my dream rifle, and wants to know how much it's worth.

Nothing, buddy. You should box it up and send it to me.

It's the only "Holy Grail" gun really worthy of the name; a Remington rolling block with the papal crest, the Keys of St. Peter, right there on the receiver. I mean, if you had to go all Van Helsing on a vampire or something, it would be the absolute shizznit. Plus it has a .50" bore, which would make Sarah Brady cry.

12 comments:

Earl said...

To know that it still lives some where is almost enough, to know that they will soon deliver it to you is a miracle.

Tam said...

Oh, don't I wish. :(

He was apparently just Googling up prices, and stumbled across my blog.

Anonymous said...

I suppose the irony of selling my soul for that might be lost on The Creator.

perlhaqr said...

Holy crap that's awesome.

WV: "inglomas" post Vatican II liturgy...

Bob said...

Brother Percival, bring out the Holy Rolling Block of Antioch.

Good for much more than just killer bunnies.

;-)

closed said...

And this rifle was designed by whom ????

Tam said...

Why, Joseph Rider, of course...

Anonymous said...

Now if we can get some silver bullets cast up, and blessed by the bishop...

closed said...

Thanks Tam ... I needed a slap.

Browning designed the Highwall ... I guess I had my stupid flakes this AM.

mts1 said...

Does the gunpowder smoke smell like incense?

Anonymous said...

Unh-oh!!!

Another damn Vatican conspiracy movie.

Lesseee..it'd be...

"Rifles for Sister Tam".

Feel free to pick y'r own fave co-starring actor.

You could tell the bad-villains of unspeakable evil from the Batfr Brady HellLovers Cabal to keep their Unholy 'Mitizat's off'n the piece.

B Smith said...

"Does the gunpowder smoke smell like incense?"

No, brimstone.