Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sites of Interest:

  • At the recent Blogmeet-that-wasn't-a-Blogmeet we had a sure winner for the Cup of Turonistan, if we had been awarding one. (Stuff like that tends to get lost in the shuffle when the social secretary is at home dying of the lingering cruds.) Anyhow, go check out Scott's blog: Random Associations.
  • I got email from a reader in Sweden thanking me for the Arms Room (which is sorely in need of an update!) He left a link to his neat site featuring his awesome collection, beside which I am but an egg. Plus, his day job is making cool gear.

5 comments:

Ed Foster said...

I fell in love with the idea of that vertically sliding cheekpiece on the 98 Mauser, listed under classic rifles, although I might go with non-contrasting wood.

Hunsdon said...

http://www.technika.nu/modules/tinycontent0/index.php?id=29

RIC FTW!

Justthisguy said...

Both of y'all fail, and fall, before the Arsenal of Argghhh!

Seriously, Ma'am, I have mentioned you to The Donovan several times with approval, and likewise him to you, but each of y'all seems to pretend that the other doesn't exist, at least judging by the absence of mutual blog-commenting. As King Arthur said in the movie, that makes me sad. I like it when people I like, like each other.

NotClauswitz said...

Thank you for those links, especially Technika. My Swedish-ancestry mom would be horrified! :-)
My 70-yr. old Swedish cousin (with the YZ250) probably not so much, just very jealous.

Justthisguy said...

It looks like I just (figuratively) dropped a pebble down a mile-deep well, seeing as how I heard no splash. OK, I'm e-mailing The Donovan about this. Tam, you and he will make nice to each other, or I'll... I'll... uh, think of something, or something.