Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's all zen and stuff...

I had started reading the fantastic new Heinlein biography and had gotten as far as young Lieutenant Heinlein's transfer from the USS Lexington to the destroyer Roper, but I set it aside to fall asleep reading through some of the more woo-woo sections of my well-dog-eared copy of Shooting from Within, and dream good positive dreams of myself shooting rilly, rilly well.

We'll return to young Heinlein tonight. After I shoot rilly, rilly well while I'm awake.

4 comments:

Jay G said...

Good luck Tam!

If you're the special needs student, I'd hate to think what they'd call me...

Steve Skubinna said...

Being the special needs student is much better than being That Guy.

Unknown said...

Tam,
Michael Plaxco is planning on releasing an updated version in the near future of his excellent book. Starting in December, he will be the Match Director for a precision rimfire rifle match. Here is a link: http://www.shootntsa.com/. Look in the newsletter and calendar.

Gary

mariner said...

A Heinlein biography? Neato!

Thanks for the pointer.