Friday, February 12, 2016

I got nothin'...

I've got nothing to write about.

Well, that's not technically true; I've got a bunch of stuff I want to write about, but I have to actually sit down and write it out.

My experiment working at the local indoor range has come to an end, although I'll do a bit of consulting-type stuff and make myself available to cover the occasional shift if someone needs a vacation. I originally agreed to pick up a few part time shifts, and then wound up stepping into a full-time management position. However, it was fast apparent that either I was going to work in the retail shop or continue trying to grow my nascent writing career, but not both.

Last year's whirlwind schedule of gun school only served to whet my appetite for more, and I hope to make 2016 just as awesome, if not more so, than 2015 was in that department.
.