Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Three Eighty Ultra Mag

Yesterday I realized I had not been to the range since Thursday. I fished around in the Zed Drei's trunk and found a partial box of American Eagle .357SIG ammo (minus twenty rounds used to shoot two ten-round chronograph strings) and so I pulled a target out of the box in the garage and swung by Indy Arms Co. on the way to the grocery store to get a quick blasting session in.

Three magazines of ten rounds at fifteen feet, at a reasonable cadence, didn't do much except confirm that I really need to replace these awful factory sights.

There were no malfunctions of any type to report.

This makes it 1130 total rounds fired since the firearm was last cleaned or lubricated, with four failures to go completely into battery (#63, #78, #126, #748), four failures to feed (#221, #224, #282, #734), and one failure to eject (#1,033). 870 rounds left to go.
.