Sunday, August 07, 2016

Tore up from the floor up.

Gun school in August in the Midwest...at least it wasn't quite as humid Saturday and Sunday as it had been over the previous week. The sun was merciless and, while I haven't counted yet, I'd guess I probably busted about nine hundred caps over two days.

Yesterday evening I got back to the motel room in Goshen after a delicious dinner served family-style at Amish Acres in Napanee, sat down at my computer to write stuff...and...and...I woke up an hour and forty-five minutes later still sitting upright in the chair. I took a soak and went to bed and then did it all over again today.

I will write more tomorrow and the rest of this week as stuff occurs to me, but for now, I think I'm going to enjoy some mindless video game fun or something...
.