Friday, October 14, 2016

Things I Don't Get #719,582

So there's a some sort of Instagram-like app called "Rich Kids" that is apparently just like Instagram, but charges you a thousand dollars a month to post your photos?
"To ensure the quality and exclusivity of our members the membership is set to be $1,000 per month.
By charging a thousand clams a month to do the same thing one can do for free on Instagram, one is definitely ensuring something of one's membership, but it has more to do with density than any other quality.
"A ____ and his _____ are soon ______" Ready? Go!
Maybe I'm instagramming wrong? I thought I was posting pictures of guns and food and cameras mostly because I like taking pictures of things I like, but also because I like sharing those pictures with my friends? I mean, the majority of the people I back'n'forth with via social media on any kind of regular basis are people I know, either in meatspace or in that weird pen-pal way you can get from years of online correspondence.

I had no idea that we were supposed to be keeping some kind of score.
.