Wednesday, December 28, 2016

In a hurry...

 Yesterday I had an errand to run, dropping a pistol off at FedEx to send off for some photography. Plus, I'm waiting on 9x19mm range ammo resupply, having nothing on hand but JHPs, partial boxes of leftovers, and my ammo can of miscellaneous FMJ. So I stopped at Indy Arms Co. on the way to the FedEx joint, grabbed a fortuitous full box of Wolf that was sliding around on the bottom of the Zed Drei's trunk, and jogged in to roll the round count up by another fifty...

I was obviously in way too much of a hurry. Those misses really chafe.

There were no malfunctions of any type to report.

That makes 1,267 rounds through the Gen4 19 since it was cleaned or lubricated with one failure-to-fire (#205) and two failures-to-feed (#814, #864*). 733 rounds to go.
.