Monday, January 30, 2017

Gratuitous Gun Pr0n #158...

This is the Gen3 Glock 19 I did my first 2,000-rd test on, when I was testing a pre-production Gadget. It's still on the gun. The pistol's fired another eight hundred and eighty-one rounds since then. I used it in the Citizens Defense Research class in Topeka in April, and as my carry gun through most of 2016.

When I finished up the 2,000-round test on the Gen4 Glock 19, I moved it into my holster and relegated the Gen3 gun to training and gaming use. It's pretty plain, with the stock connector and return spring. The only modifications being a set of Ameriglo I-Dot Pro sights, a Glock 17 trigger (for the smooth shoe), a plug in the grip, and a Vickers/Tango Down magazine release.

I'll be adding a Vickers/Tango Down slide stop and an SSVI Tyr trigger here before bedtime tonight.

I'm still trying to shoot fast without egregiously dropping shots...
.