Thursday, January 12, 2017

Quarter Thousand

Another hundred rounds of TulAmmo through the Sig Sauer P250 yesterday morning.

This makes 250 rounds without a stoppage. The 250's hammer-fired ignition system definitely has an easier time lighting off hard Russian primers than the striker in the 320 or Glock. Looking back over my notes, statistically speaking I'd have had at least one light hit by now with those guns.

At 250 rounds and a fair amount of dry fire, I've gotten to the point where I can hold the ten-ring at seven yards with splits in the high .6's and low .7s. I'd say I'm about as familiarized with the trigger as I'm likely to get unless I really dedicate myself to it and start carrying it, which is unlikely to happen at the moment, especially since the only IWB holster I have for it is the Comp-Tac Flatline which, while adequate, isn't really what I like in an IWB holster.
.