Monday, December 18, 2017

Sunday Shooty Sunday

Sunday saw me dragging the now seriously filthy CZ to the range for some more dirtying. I met my old IAC coworker Zach there, and he'd brought along a different CZ product, an 805 BREN, which seems like a pretty cool rifle.

The lower A-zone was two mags at fifteen yards. The bit in the logo at the upper left was Zach fam-firing a mag at seven.

I really dislike the sights on this thing once they get dirty. They're an indistinct gray-black blur against the indistinct gray-black blur of the target. Combine that with fogging eye pro and I was basically having to use a Cirillo-esque "silhouette point", which is no way to be landing good hits at forty-five feet. If I decide to keep this thing to get my gamerfag on with, it's getting some Dawsons.

There were no malfunctions of any type to report.

This makes 1359 rounds since the weapon was last cleaned or lubed with no malfunctions of any type. 641 rounds to go.
.