Friday, August 30, 2024

Shrinking knife...

I love the Emerson wave opening feature on Spydercos, but I don't use them for any sort of tactical reasons. It's just handy to have a knife that pops open automagically when you yank it from your pocket, without having to operate any buttons, flippers, thumb studs, or whatever.

As a result, over the years the one I carry has gotten smaller and smaller, starting with the big ol' Endura on the right, and then the Delica in the middle (which shows the wear of nearly a decade of carry) and finally the little Dragonfly, a gift from a friend, which I've been carrying for something like a year now.

Blade lengths: 2.3", 2.9", 3.8"

BezosMart appears to have them on sale at the moment, maybe for Labor Day or something. The current price on the Endura at the link is less than I paid for it from Amazon in 2013...

.