Metcalf wants to know what is really going on in Antarctica. That is, what’s really going on in Antarctica.Here you go, Mr. Metcalf. I'm sure the fat stacks you make as an NFL player will cover a stateroom.
“I think it’s another world,” Metcalf says.
What do you mean, “another world”?
“I think there is another civilization inside of Earth.”
[SNIP]
“You can go to Alaska. You could go to the North Pole,” Metcalf says. “But why not Antarctica? Why can’t you just book a trip to Antarctica?”
There's a whole city in Argentina where one of the main sectors of its economy is people flying in to board cruise ships for Antarctica. Look! A whole Wikipedia article on "Antarctic gateway cities"! This information takes ten seconds to find.
How come these "Just asking questions, doing my own research" people never actually ask any questions or do any research? (Or at least any that doesn't confirm their biases.)
.
