Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Overheard in a car...

So, having done the gun show and picked up a transfer and some ammo at Beech Grove Firearms, we ate a yummy lunch at Broad Ripple Brewpub. Stepping back outside, we found it spitting snow. We stopped at the Fresh Market on the way home, only to find that the regular parking lot was full and so we wound up using the rooftop parking deck...

Me: "I guess because it's snowing, everyone in Broad Ripple needed to run out and buy organic milk and fresh-baked bread."

Unfortunately, the snow had the staying power of Fred Thompson's campaign.

4 comments:

rremington said...

Ouch!

Brian J. said...

Ouch, and not because it's a zinger, but because it still hurts me.

Anonymous said...

What about the organic arugula?

How can you enjoy the snow without arugula and French Toast?

Shootin' Buddy

Ken said...

Stir not the bitterness in the cup that I mixed for myself! Have I not tasted it now many nights upon my tongue, foreboding that worse yet lay in the dregs? :-P