Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
God, I wish!Though seeing them swing from piano wire is my first choice.Remember it's the 98% that give the other 2% a bad rep.
Is that Bill Nye as the 2nd lawyer? O.o
One will take your money and do anything for cash, no matter how sleazy. The other is just a prostitute.
Yeah, that's Bill Nye. This is a clip of a sketch from 'Almost Live', a sketch show that aired in the Seattle area mid-80's through mid 90...funny, funny stuff. It was so watched out her, NBC allowed them to put Saturday Night Live on half an hour later than normal. If you are ever bored, take a look for 'Mind Your Manners with Bill Quan' videos...
That's awesome. I think that they really should operate like that. It lowers overhead.
This isn't far from the truth if you read Glenn's and other law-blogs about the law grad employment situation.The legal "profession" deserves it.
You do know that the Cortland County, New York District Attorney just came out as a '70s porn actor.http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2012/11/cortland_county_district_attor.htmlLawyers porn?Isn't that the city of Chicago or New Orleans?Shootin' Buddy
Well, it's honest. You pay a bunch of money to get f***ed.
The only sure career choice these days is as a politician. If you can stomach being a smarmy, criminal, bastard, you'll find work. At least, that's what I've discerned given the current crop of politicians. They must let anyone do it. -Rob
Bah. They belong in a bordello ... I mean law firm.
Now I'm confused about what is The Second-Oldest Profession.
Just one word Ms. T - Plastics . . . .
Post a Comment