Monday, June 04, 2018

I'm in the wrong line of work...

Ambulance bill for the ride to the hospital just arrived in the mailbox. Jayzus.

Literally a hundred times more than I've ever paid for an Uber going twice the distance. Hell, I could have Uber'd back and forth between Indianapolis and Lafayette every day for a couple of weeks for that money.

Next time, no matter how much I'm writhing on the floor and screaming in pain at 0300, just tap me behind the ear with a hammer and throw me in the car. If I need drugs en route, they're available on most street corners between here & 16th Street for a lot less money than that, and they've probably got even more Fentanyl in them than what I got on the ambulance.

Not unrelated: Be watching my eBay and Gunbroker pages in the next couple weeks.
.