Tuesday, January 13, 2009

If embarrassing Barack is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

I'm an embarrassment to Barack!

I only scored 13 on the Obama Test

Sighted and chased down at Towih Sighthounds.


hazmat said...

Dang, you beat me by 2. I got a 15 when I took it. Guess I won't be getting one of them cushy .gov jobs from Chairman Maobama anytime soon...

Armed Texan said...

I scored a 17, but I suspect it's because I put 2 for number of languages spoken and no for whether I was bitter or not. I'm not bitter because bitterness indicates resignation and possibly even acceptance, albeit unhappy acceptance, of the situation.

Rob K said...

I got a 15. Higher is better, right?

mts said...

I got 13. I don't know how. I was hoping for negative infinity.

Nathan Brindle said...

Scored 15. Damn languages.

WV herse. A female horse?

Ed Foster said...

17. A failure from both extremes. Like Brindo San, languages. Word verification mandre. Can I change the d for a u?

piratenewstv said...

I Xmas treed it, got 31.

Barack Obama the Magic Negro murdered 1,500 Christians

British ambassador says "Zionism is Bullshit!" at anti-Israel rally

British Parliament wants "mass-murdering" Israeli ambassador expelled

PHOTOS OF FRIED BABIES: Israel uses banned incendiary White Phsophorus bombs in Gaza

Israeli soldier slaves arrested for refusing illegal orders to massacre 1,000 women and children in Gaza

700 Israelis Arrested For War Protesting in Israel

Jewish Israeli Mossad founded Hamas

$50-Billion Dollar Bill, US Depression and US Civil War 2009

Blog Police Purge Kville

Doc G from Montana said...

I scored a 24. Guess I'm not impressed with Obama. Thought police are on their way, I'm sure.