This backfired on me today when Bobbi discovered something in her spam box that tickled her funny bone and began reading it to me. I was skimming an article on my own computer, and so it took my brain a second to realize that:
- Someone in the room is speaking.
- Bobbi is speaking.
- Bobbi is speaking English.
- Bobbi is speaking recognizable English words but ohmygod I can't parse what she's saying! I've had a stroke!
- Wait, I can still make sense of what's on the screen.
- Ah, she's reading spam comments aloud. Whew!