Sunday, June 11, 2006

Blog Stuff: Tabula rasa.

So, here I sit with only thirteen minutes left to go before I have to head out to another exciting day at the Armory, and despite beating my muse across the soles of her feet with a rubber truncheon, I can't get a lick of inspiration out of her. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Well, I have the glimmerings of an idea for one or two posts, but they'll each take more than... well, now only twelve minutes to write.

Sigh.

More when I get home this afternoon, then.

3 comments:

phlegmfatale said...

How's this for a subject: Did you live in Knoxville when the world's fair was there? Did you go to the fair? I wanted to, but I didn't.

Anonymous said...

The sun has riz,
The sun has set,
And Tam ain't written nothing yet.

Tam said...

" How's this for a subject: Did you live in Knoxville when the world's fair was there?"

Nope, I didn't move here 'til November of 2000, looking for work. (A story in and of itself...)

Maybe a post in and of itself...

Hm.