Saturday, October 24, 2015

Fun Show Time!

Hooray! It's time to sing the Fun Show Song!
Flintlocks and Flop-tops
And Number Three Russians
Black-powder Mausers
From jackbooted Prussians,
Shiny Smith PC's from limited runs
These are a few of my favorite guns.

Socketed bay'nets
On Zulu War rifles,
Engraved, iv'ried Lugers
That make quite an eyefull
Mosin tomato stakes sold by the ton
These are a few of my favorite guns.

Rusty top-breaks!
Smallbore Schuetzens!
And all of Browning's spawn
I just keep on browsing my favorite guns
Until all my money's gone.
This time 'round I'm helping man some tables. I'll throw a couple of my older Smiths out at Greater Fool prices to have an excuse to be there. I think I'll also put that stippled FNS-9 out and if it sells, plow the money back into some other pistol to shoot 2,000 rounds through for the amusement of the internet.
.