Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fingers crossed...

Drove the Subie yesterday morning, first around the neighborhood, and then to the grocery store. Nothing out of the ordinary in the temperature department. I even made one moderately spirited departure from a traffic light on Keystone Ave. on the way home.

I'll be going out there in a minute to check all the fluids and drive it around a bit more today and see what happens. I'll run the Subie on more errands and through a car wash to hose the mung of a summer sitting parked ion the great outdoors off its exterior.

I've got to get out to the range, but I'll probably use the Z3 for that. There's a difference between driving around Broad Ripple and driving clear across town through sketchy neighborhoods on a 49°F day with a load of guns and ammo in a car listed as "day-to-day" with no separate lockable trunk...
.

No comments: