Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Blah...

Thank heavens that spring is just around the corner. I didn't clear space for the Happy Lamp on my desk this year and, in retrospect, the SADs just kicked my ass.

The Friday before our impromptu Louisville excursion, I was still dealing with a swollen lymph node and slightly achy joints and decided to skip the morning walk because it was frigid out and I didn't want to wind up relapsing and ruining the weekend's fun.

When I got back to Indiana, I spent my mornings in bed stewing in lethargy and self-loathing, and then the DST time change facilitated staying up past midnight and sleeping late. The sudden return of winter has kept my shooting confined to the indoor range and scotched at least two planned outdoor range trips.

I'm definitely ready for some sunshine and vigorous movement.
.