Sunday, November 29, 2020

Automotif CXCV...

It was a good weekend for carspotting there at the intersection of 54th & College. When I pedaled over to Fat Dan's for lunch today, I brought the Nikon F5 because it was sunny and I had it loaded with Ektachrome 100 and wanted to get some shots around the neighborhood. But just in case there were cool cars out, I threw the little Nikon 1 J4 wearing the 30-110mm zoom in my jacket pocket.

I was glad I did!

Cool old Chevrolet! The round lamps in the grill and horizontally ribbed chrome trim above the bumper make it a 1953 and the level of trim...most noticeably the chrome spears down the sides...mean it's a 210.

The B-pillar and long roof/short trunk proportions make it a 1953 Chevrolet 210 2-door sedan. No telling if it still has the original Blue Flame I-6 and 2-speed Powerglide drivetrain or not.