Sunday, May 16, 2010

PPPPPP.

Thus far, I have managed to go to the range with a couple of .32 caliber pocket autos and no ammo, and I have also managed to go to the range with a couple boxes of .32ACP and no pistols.

Today, however, I have a separate MTM Casegard case with four vintage pistols stowed therein, as well as a hundred rounds of 7.65 Browning already in the range bag, right next to the ear pro.

I even went back and looked to make sure.

I am now ready to venture forth. Except I'm out of zombie targets. C'est, as they say, la vie.

8 comments:

Carteach said...

That being the reason much of my range gear lives IN the car. Lol...

John B said...

only the ear and eye protection lives in the car, maybe a couple hundred rounds of 9mm and .45.

Anonymous said...

C'est la vie, c'est la guerre, c'est le dreck.

cap'n chumbucket

staghounds said...

Only if the zombies wear era appropriate attire- straw hats, narrow neckties, long dresses, or the woolen uniforms of vanished empires.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

This time you will arrive at the range to find it fully involved, with the local firehouse doing their damndest.

Blackwing1 said...

.32 for zombie?

And here I thought 12 gauge or chainsaw were appropriate.

Ed Foster said...

Cap'n C., I think the word is merde, unless we're discussing a Yiddish speaking Frenchman.

Anonymous said...

Ed Foster:

That was a line from a movie the ex- was watching, when one woman put down a rival she could not stand...

I don't speak French, I do good not to mangle English too badly...

Although the ex- did at another time tell me what what "merde" meant...

cap'n chumbucket