- Another full 20-rd box of Cor-Bon 10mm Auto 200gr FMJ "Penetrators".
- A 20-rd box of Hornady 10mm Auto 155gr XTP JHP with 11 rds left.
- A 20-rd box of Triton 10mm Auto 155gr "Quik-Shok" with 7 rds left.
- A 50-rd box of Remington UMC .40 165gr FMJ with 10 loaded rds and 6 pieces of spent brass. (I am assuming that this has something to do with my recent ownership of a S&W Model 646...)
- A 50-rd factory box labeled Remington UMC .40 180gr FMJ, but which actually contains odd lots of .40 S&W factory JHP: A couple PMC Starfires, a few Hydra-Shoks, some Winchester, some Gold Dot, some Georgia Arms factory new 135gr Gold Dots (I used to think that load was the berries for some reason...) for a total of 28 rounds.
Friday, October 21, 2011
More surplus ammo...
Still digging. Found the following: