Thursday, February 21, 2013

Word salad.

The Cylon Hybrids are jabbering in my spam filter again:
The label plug has been proven to be dependable and as cannot punish yourself for something you had no control condition over. Mike Ditka watches from the sidelines during a Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Separate adhesive agent labels are available points are comfortably taken. But they as well have all kinds of is done with such case of labeling and wadding. Feel free to visit my web blog...
JUMP!
.

6 comments:

JD(not the one with the picture) said...

I never expected to see Mike Ditka, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie together in the same sentence fragment. That's frakkin' awsome.

Kevin said...

Yeah, but Mike's just a voyeur.

Anonymous said...

Wha...?

Kaeghl

Critter said...

"Labeling and wadding". Sounds kinky.

BobG said...

I've been starting to get spam like that; has your Cylon been replicated?

Anonymous said...

I did hear Iron Mike liked to watch.