Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ack! My eyes!

It's a peaceful morning here at VFTP Command Central. I'm padding about in my big fuzzy socks & Kalashnikitty tee, noshing on a toasted onion bagel with cream cheese, contemplatively sipping a room temperature Diet Dew, and trying to muster the energy to take the pictures for a post I want to do.

Searching for posting inspiration, I click my way through my blogroll, Pachelbel wafting from the speakers and birds chirping outside the window. I get to Kit's place...

...and learn things that I can't unlearn.

Strange things those rugged Western types do for fun.

2 comments:

BryanP said...

I started to click the "pictures" link on that page. And then thought better of it. I'll just take your word for it.

Steve Skubinna said...

Oh yeah, mountain oysters! Good stuff. And besides, it'd be disrespectful of the steer's sacrifice to just leave 'em lying on the ground.