Paul Simer has tagged me with the latest meme thingy floating around these parts. (And here I thought we were pals or something...) Okay, here goes:
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1.) Dispatcher for a corporate flight department.
2.) Shipping and receiving clerk.
3.) New car salesperson.
Four movies I could watch over and over:
1) Bladerunner (Best. Movie. Ever. Just in case you were wondering...)
2) Life of Brian
3) Dr. Strangelove
4) Way Of The Gun
Four websites I visit regularly:
1) The Firing Line
2) Say Uncle
3) Fatale Abstraction
4) The Munchkin Wrangler
Four of my favorite foods:
1) A filet, properly cooked. (Which is to say "nearly raw.")
2) Reubens. Mmmmmm....
3) A good Phillie cheesesteak. Hold the peppers, please. (If they're yummy hot peppers, they overwhelm the meat, and if they're bland bell peppers, they're a waste of time.)
4) Memphis dry rub ribs.
Four most wonderful places I've been:
1) The corner of Virginia and North Highland in Atlanta on a lazy summer weekday evening, on the patio at Taco Mac's after a visit to the used bookstore next door.
2) The front porch of a house halfway up a mountain overlooking Terlingua, TX.
3) St. Simon's Island in the spring, when the scent of sea air, salt marsh, and magnolia blossoms is almost overpowering.
4) Bergen, Norway on a gray summer afternoon.
Four songs I could listen to every day:
1) "Kashmir", by Led Zeppelin
2) "God Moving Over The Face Of The Waters", by Moby
3) "Come Talk To Me", by Peter Gabriel
4) "Red Barchetta", by Rush, but only if I'm in my car.
Four people I'm tagging:
2) Ben at Tomato 7
and I don't know if they play these silly games or not, but I'll throw it at
and see if it sticks. :)