Friday, October 27, 2006

Blog Stuff: Notes from a day off.

1) A new study published in the JAMA confirms what many have long suspected: Precipitation causes flareups of Recto-Cranial Inversion in Knoxville drivers. (Special note to the idiot in the green Honda Oddysey: Standing there like a duck in thunder in the middle of the intersection for no adequately explainable reason is not a good way to endear yourself to your fellow motorists. That's why we were all honking at you, moron.)

2) All those of you who'd been pissing and moaning about some alleged "Rainfall Deficit" for the year, I hope you're happy. Jerks.

3) The filet at the Chop House is still, dollar-for-dollar, the best slice of beef I've found in West Knox. To the people at the next table over: Sorry about any little 'foodgasm' noises I may have made while eating it, but it really, really, really made my taste buds happy...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright, that does it!

They just opened a Chop House in Murfreesbro. I couldn't find anyone who had tried it and wondered how good it was. I'll have to go there myself tomorrow.

Tokarev

phlegmfatale said...

I heard Knoxville mentioned in the news about a week ago as being windier than a bag of buttholes.

Hobie said...

Foodgasm? lol That's me you're talking about. The wife will kick me under the table when people start to look...

theirritablearchitect said...

One of my least favorite circumstances, rain (try this after it hasn't done so for 3 months) with shitty drivers.

I would actually vote for banning the automatic transmission if some dolt of a politician (reduntant, I know) would actually propose it. That would effectively take 2/3 or more of the idiots off of the road, permanently.

I can dream, right?