Monday, October 23, 2006

An idea that I'd been toying with...

I've been considering running a parallel blog for some time now; one that would serve as place to cross-post all the firearms history effluvia and would make it more easily searchable, as I seem to get a fair amount of search engine traffic on that stuff. If I ever decide to sell out and do anything commercial with a blog, I can always do it on that one, since it'll be offering something of value other than chuckles...

When I noticed that "cosmolineandrust.blogspot.com" was open, well, it became clear that it was preordained.

Check it out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!

phlegmfatale said...

Clearly it was meant to be. Congratulations - the place looks great. Why does the sound of that room give me the urge to smoke tobacco from a pipe? Sounds like a great place.

Anonymous said...

I assume we simply refer to it as the C&R room ?

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I like the new site and I am going to link both on my page.

If you would update your RTB blogroll, I would be linked too!

Thanks.

theirritablearchitect said...

Good luck Tam!

Anonymous said...

Your arms room sounds like my kinda room, Tam; except mine also has a reloading/gunsmithing bench and an HF ham radio station, old tube gear of course. Also a fridge for beer and snacks and perhaps the odd bottle of Merlot or shiraz; and a cabinet containing a few bottles of excellent liquor.
Actually, I've had a few rooms like that.

Tracy

Anonymous said...

I figured I would give it a few weeks and see. That was quick--your C&R room is a new addition (only the second this year) to my blogs bookmark. Thanks