Sunday, January 20, 2008

"A very serious carry revolver."

In 1995, the S&W Performance Center did a limited run of 400 3" round-butt Model 13 revolvers, known as the "PC-13". Described in the SCSW as "A very serious carry revolver", Marko and I developed a very serious case of gun lust from the description alone. The fact that they were so rare made them even more enticing. One day back in '01 we were discussing the gun show that would be opening the next day and what we hoped to find there. "I might find a PC-13!" said Marko.

"Yeah, and monkeys might fly out of my butt," I retorted.

Guess what?

Oh, the Sunday Smith is up, by the way.



.

2 comments:

Roberta X said...

It's passing the wings that hurts te most.

Tam said...

Given our respective prognostications, I'd say he and I both got lucky.