Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I feel kinda... invincible.

I tried some of that new Neuro Fuel beverage, and I did seem to feel peppier to the point of tachycardia afterwards. It's hard to say, however, how much of that boundless optimism and concomitant hummingbird heart rate was from the Neuro Fuel and how much was due to the 22 oz. NOS I had slammed about fifteen minutes prior.

I'll have to try and drink the Neuro Fuel in a direct scientific comparison with a nice frosty bottle of Placebo Blast in order to get any conclusive results.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

For a second, I thought you meant NOX.

Yeah, I thought you were a huffer.

DBA Dude said...

What's up? How come your are drinking pseudo scientific drinks instead of some IPA?

Is the election thing getting you down?

JohnOC said...

DBA: I'd imagine it has more to do with getting up at oh-dark-thirty am for work. I've been considering trying out some of the super-fuel caffeine beverages for my own schedule of needing to be in the office before the sun comes over the mountains. If only they weren't so expensive.

NotClauswitz said...

I used to drink that stuff and it felt like I had spiders and ants under my skin. I'll stick to coffee.

Anonymous said...

Big Trouble In Little China FTW!

Tam said...

I can see things no one else can see...

Anonymous said...

Look up "Power Thirst" on youtube. You won't be dissapointed.

Anonymous said...

Go to GNC. Buy a bottle of GNC Herbal Plus Energy Formula. Enjoy losing weight and vibrating at a new frequency.

Cybrludite said...

There any of this stuff that doesn't taste like it's made from water strained through a Mexican wrestler's socks? Cause, I'm gonna need something for the late shift next Tuesday...

Tam said...

The NOS stuff is pleasantly citrus-y, and Full Throttle Blue Demon has a convincing agave flavor.

Both will have you twitching like a galvanized frog's leg in tenth grade biology class.