Apparently some federal law enforcement officer left his spare magazine on Southwest Airlines plane today.
It was almost found by a little child, but an alert flight attendant noticed it and scooped it up before the child could come to harm.
I mean, if he hadn't swooped in to the rescue, the tot could have... could have... well, maybe if his little toddler fingers could have pried some rounds out of the mag, he could have choked on one. Or maybe dropped one into the aisle, causing a flight attendant to slip and twist an ankle during drinks service. Other than that, I can't really think of too many ways you could use a loaded magazine to cause any real injury without having the, you know, rest of the gun.
Jeez, people treat even gun parts now as though they're made out of flaming radioactive kryptonite rattlesnakes or something. Good work, hysterical media!