While I was at Lowe's yesterday, picking up a couple new pairs of work gloves (long story), I had one of those moments where the little 20-watt bulb flickers on over your head, and I grabbed a few clear plastic stackable totes.
Anyhow, while getting the ammo re-sorting project underway yesterday evening, I started running across some ammunition that was surplus to requirements:
- A box of Winchester .40 Black Talon with 9 rounds left, one of which evinces extreme setback.
- A 50-rd box of Winchester Ranger .40 155gr (RA40155HP) with 44 rounds left.
- A full 50-rd box of Winchester Ranger .40 165gr Partition Gold (RA401P).
- A 20-rd box of Winchester 10mm 175gr Silvertips, containing 15 Silvertips and 7 of what appear to be 180gr Double Tap JHPs. (And the price tag on the box reads $12.99! Now there's nostalgia!)
- A full 20-rd box of Cor-Bon 10mm 200gr FMJ "Penetrators" (200gr @ 1150fps = 587 fpe.)