Saturday, September 29, 2012

Tab clearing...

  • Kilted To Kick Cancer: I have been remiss in blogging about this. If you have not yet donated, there is still time. (Edited To Add: Thank you to the couple of readers who threw money in the tip jar the other day for that Carcano. I am given to understand that the rifle has gone to a good home, and your donations were forwarded to the KTKC fund. Thank you again. Cancer has been on my mind of late...)

  • Indianapolis Blogmeet Tomorrow.

  • Breakfast at Zest today. It was yummy.

6 comments:

Ambulance Driver said...

Thanks for the KTKC shout out, Tam.

Old NFO said...

Yep, thanks Lady! And say hi to all for me!

Anonymous said...

Y'welcome...time was that forty bucks would almost buy a relic like that...

Butt, maybe it will help pay to probulate some dude-in-a-skirt; myself, I'll stick to dropping my drawers when need be.

See you at the 'meet!*

PB

*in a pic I mean; wouldn't want to disturb the Force.

Will Brown said...

Cancer has been on my mind of late...

Purely as an intellectual interest one sincerely hopes.

Jennifer said...

Thank you linking KTKC!
Sorry cancer has been on your mind lately. Thinking about you. That's never good news.

Micki Mahoney said...

What Will and Jennifer said. Best wishes.