Thursday, October 27, 2016

Ugh.

I spent three weeks on Mountain Time and now I'm back on EDT. This is the first time I've been gone long enough that re-acclimatization is a thing; it feels like I'm up and about at a reasonably bright and early 7:17AM, but instead it's after nine.

I'm snowed under with work to catch up on. I promise myself I'll do a bunch of stuff while I'm on the road and then I'm lucky to do half of it.

To top things off, either the HDD or the drive controller on my desktop machine went toes up while I was gone, and the last backup of the documents folder is months old. Plus my copy of Adobe Acrobat is installed on that machine and that makes it hard to uninstall to allow it to be reinstalled on the laptop.

There's plenty more grief where that came from here at Roseholme Cottage, but that's enough whining for this AM.
.