Thursday, March 02, 2006

The ATF has stepped in a lot of cowflops recently...

...and there's even a Congressional probe.

SayUncle has been following the situation pretty closely.

The last time that there's been this level of interest in the agency from the rest of the .gov was twenty years ago, and it resulted in the only serious piece of pro-gun federal legislation that has passed in my lifetime. I'm not holding my breath for such good results again, but I've popped some Orville Redenbacher's, and I'm watching with interest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a shame the FOPA had the hughes amendment attached.

-SayUncle

theirritablearchitect said...

I'm hoping for an agency-wide enema, administered by Wayne LaPierre or Ronnie Barrett, and aired on CNN for everyone's amusement.

Hey, I can dream, can't I?