Thursday, March 02, 2006

Blog Stuff: Blog Nekkid.

So, the combination of an unseasonably balmy night and living on the second floor in the middle of the woods can sometimes lead to a rather, uh, relaxed sleep wardrobe at Casa Tam.

I wake up. I toddle off to the smallest room, giving the Logitech mouse a nudge as I pass to wake up the PC for the day. I enter said smallest room, and... Hmmm... The recent removal of the defunct window AC unit has given me a splendid view of my next-door neighbor's dining room windows through the leafless trees.

I would assume the reverse is true.

Note to Self: Buy curtains for bathroom window.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!

Dinner AND a show ;-)


here's to looking at you, kid
Tokarev

Anonymous said...

Hmm, if this were ar15.com ...

"This thread is worthless without pics"

j/k ;)

Anonymous said...

Actually, I've been told by my wife, a native southerner, that there is a difference between Nekkid and Naked.

Naked is what you are when you have no cloths on. Nekkid is when you have no cloths on, and you're doing something you NEED curtains for.

theirritablearchitect said...

At 6AM I am thinking that there were not people up yet, and it was too dark for them to catch a glimpse anyway, unless of course, you turn on the light when entering the "smallest" room. :)

I, personally, never turn on the light in the morning. I just leave the thing turned off, and stumble to wherever it is that I am going, as the only thing I hate worse than being blinded in the middle of the night, is the sound of that damn alarm clock going off!

Anonymous said...

Do you think that your neighbor would be interested in selling his house???

AndyJ