Saturday, March 11, 2006

So, let's see... What all happened while I was dead?

Marko asked for reading material suggestions.

LawDog told the tale of a tofuista getting cross-threaded with a mesquite thicket.

Countertop will be hosting this week's Carnival of Cordite. I slept through the submission deadline again, but this time I had an excuse. ;)

I learned about the efficacy (and politicization) of Tamiflu.

The Rage Against The Machine wing of the Democratic party suddenly remembered that Saint Hillary used to be on the board of directors of the Borg Collective.

I had mild visual hallucinations Wednesday night. (Thought the apartment was full of smoke for a bit there. That was interesting.)



Well, off to work...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better, Tam!

See you're apparently a "trekker" from your use of "Borg Collective" in re your comment on Hillary

:)

Anonymous said...

Glad your up and walking among the living. Had a bout with that crap week before last. Nasty stuff!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you've recovered.

How did the Tamiflu work?

Keith

phlegmfatale said...

I'm happy to see you back in circulation. Great links, 'specially the mesquite thicket thingie - I cackled.