Thursday, April 20, 2006

Blog Stuff: I don't even have allergies...

...and this pollen season is just tearing me up. My car is a lovely pastel shade of yellow. This article says K-town is #6 on the list of ten worst allergy cities. I believe it: you gotta pay for the pretty colors of a Southern Spring somehow, I guess. I'm reminded of this hilarious strip from Queen of Wands.

Ah, well, I reckon I'll go outside and make some pollen angels, or get in a pollenball fight with the neighbour's kid after helping her make Dusty the Pollenman.

5 comments:

BobG said...

Or as one friend of mine said, "I think I've developed a snot tumor above my nose".

Dr. StrangeGun said...

I heard that the majority of the issues with pollen lately is because landscape developers have a bad habit of planting exclusively male trees.

Anonymous said...

thanks a bunch. another comic I have to read 4 years of to catch up.

Anonymous said...

I just wish Aeire would update the QoW reruns more regularly. I love that strip. :)

Anonymous said...

Aeire is in the middle of moving and apparently Things Are Hectic. But yeah, I enjoy reading the reruns for the commentary.