Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'd have done better, but...

...there weren't enough zombie-related questions. I'm a lot better set up for zombies than I am for nukyoolar fallout.


One Step Ahead
You are 73% likely to survive the end of the world.

You're alive, with minimal effects from whatever disaster struck.
You're in good health, with moderate supplies, have a plan, and maybe a
few other survivors with you to help out with manual labor. Congrats,
you're gonna do just fine when all hell breaks loose.



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 92% on sp
Link: The Apocalypse Survival Test written by ci8db4uok on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test


Also note that although I scored only 73% overall, I scored in the nineties among females in my age bracket. This indicates that dating opportunities should be swell in the post-apocalyptic world. :)

6 comments:

BobG said...

Especially since almost 3/4 of the guys rated under you and would possibly look to you for protection; have you considered polyandry?

Anonymous said...

Yay! I rated 75%.

So... If I were literally the last man on earth, I'd have a shot with Tamara!

Raytracer
aka Joe

Anonymous said...

I scored an 84%, probably because I don't remember nuclear physics and can't weld worth a damn. Better than 88% of my age group, and the 12% above me probably just picked the most macho answers to post of Myspace, the bastards.

Anonymous said...

71% and 83% here

Mel

phlegmfatale said...

That was fun - I was 85%, 90% of my age group

phlegmfatale said...

I should mention I'll be the official gardener/herbalist with an infallible sense of direction. Oh, who am I kidding - I'll be the voodoo woman. I'd better start stocking up on batwing and eye of newt.