Go to Wikipedia and look up your birth day (excluding the year). List three neat facts, two births and one death in your blog, including the year.He refused to pass it to anybody, but I loves me some history, so I stole it. Here goes:
- 41 - Roman Emperor Gaius Caesar (Caligula) is assassinated by his disgruntled Praetorian Guards. Claudius succeeds his nephew.
- 1984 - The first Apple Macintosh goes on sale.
- 2003 - The United States Department of Homeland Security officially begins operation.
- 76 - Hadrian, Roman Emperor (d. 138)
- 1959 - Nastassja Kinski, German-born actress
- 1986 - L. Ron Hubbard, American writer and founder of Scientology (b. 1911)